Migraine Buster Essential Oil Inhaler will envelop your mind in comfort.
Carefully crafted with a blend of organic essential oils, including geranium, sandalwood, clary sage, lavender, lemon, jasmine, and yarrow, this inhaler offers a calming solution for managing headache and migraine symptoms.
Why you'll love it: Portable comforting relief. Ease the tension of your aching head and promote relaxation with this balancing and happy blend of geranium & clary sage. The uplifting aroma of organic lemon oil and the soothing scents of jasmine and lavender will encourage a sense of calm. Migraine Buster Essential Oil Inhaler stick is soothing to the mind and will inspire peace and calm when you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
- Calming Relaxation: A combination of peppermint, lavender, and eucalyptus oils, all of which have properties that can help to relax tension associated with migraines.
- The Migraine Buster Essential Oil Inhaler Stick can be a helpful tool to help you reset your breathing to a healthy pattern. With one whiff, this soothing blend will encourage calm and bring balance to you when you need it most.
- Our aromatherapy inhaler is quick relief on the go and easy to use.
- Small and discreet. Fits in your pocket.
- Chance to reset your breathing and encourages healthy breathing patterns.
- Lasts for 4-6 weeks.
- Geranium essential oil– Calming and balancing properties, helping to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Clary Sage essential oil- Relaxing and soothing properties; Inspire peace and calm when feeling stressed, frazzled, and overwhelmed.
- Lavender essential oil- Promotes relaxation and a sense of calm to ease your stress.
- Jasmine essential oil– Encourages a sense of calm and promotes a sense of well-being and relaxation.
Clean Product Highlights of Migraine Buster Essential Oil Inhaler
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
For external use only.
To use the Migraine Buster Essential Oil Inhaler Stick, simply remove the cap and hold the inhaler stick up to one nostril while closing the other nostril with your finger. Inhale deeply through the open nostril for a few seconds, then switch nostrils and repeat. You can use this inhaler stick as needed throughout the day.
Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour.
Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 4-6 weeks; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open.
Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use.
Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Do not use in babies or children under 6yrs. old
- Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Avoid in estrogen dependent cancers.
- Potential to interact with birth control.
Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Santalum Album (sandalwood) oil, Salvia Sclarea (clary oil), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) peel oil, Achillea Millefolium oil.