Crave Essential Oil Inhaler Stick is a refreshing and invigorating aromatherapy experience. Made with a blend of pure, natural, organic essential oils, including lemon, lime, grapefruit, and orange, this inhaler stick can help uplift your mood and promote mental clarity. The citrusy and zesty aroma of these oils can provide a burst of energy, support unwanted food cravings, and manage your hunger cravings naturally with one easy sniff. Grab this instead of unwanted calories.
This inhaler stick's compact and portable design makes it easy to carry with you on the go. Simply inhale the aromatic vapors to experience the benefits of the essential oils anytime, anywhere.
- Helps to uplift mood and promote mental clarity.
- Provides an energizing and refreshing aroma.
- Can help encourage a positive vibe when experiencing stress and anxiety.
- Easy to use and portable design.
Why we love it: One whiff of this yummy blend of lemon, lime, grapefruit, and orange will have you leaving those unwanted snacks behind.
Key Ingredients :
- Lemon essential oil– Powerfully energizing and fresh scent.
- Lime essential oil- Energizing and fresh. A happy aroma.
- Grapefruit essential oil- Sweet, energizing, and rejuvenating aroma.
- Orange essential oil– Uplifting, refreshing, happy.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Use this before eating a meal or snacks. Use whenever you feel a craving and do not want to eat.
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Do not use in babies or children younger than 6 yrs old.
- Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before use.
lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange and ylang ylang essential oils.