Peaceful Aromatherapy Room Spray is a Wellness Ritual Favorite
Why should I use it? Fully unwind by bringing a sense of tranquility to your environment. Bring comfort to stressful moments with this deeply relaxing essential oil blend. The fresh and uplifting aromas of bergamot, lavender, and ylang-ylang essential oils will bring balance to your world and leave you feeling at peace. Freshen up your space and your mind with this invigorating all-natural blend.
- Create a comforting space.
- Use it on your pillows and linens to enhance your sleep and bring
- a sense of tranquility in your resting space.
- A favorite nighttime ritual of our customers.
- Relaxing deodorizer for your yoga practice.
Peaceful Aromatherapy Room Spray Key Ingredients:
- Lavender essential oil– Floral, soft, fresh aroma. Sedative, comforting, calming.
- Ylang Ylange essential oil- A smooth, sweet floral aroma. Support mood, and provide emotional balance.
- Orange essential oil- A sweet mood-boosting aroma.
- Grapefruit essential oil– Citrusy aroma to rejuvenate the mind.
- Lime essential oil– A tart and tangy restorative oil.
Recommended places to spray:
- Sheets, pillows, bedrooms, exercise rooms, bathrooms, yoga mats, mattresses, office space, sports bags, and cars. Spritz laundry after it comes out of the dryer.
Clean Product Highlights of Sleepytime Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Spray on pillow at bedtime. Use in the car to create a pleasant smell. Spray throughout room to deodorize and freshen
High-Quality Essential Oil Blends— Organic essential oils that are diluted & ready to
Only 100% Natural Ingredients Used— Blends do not contain any synthetic
ingredients or additives.
- Do not use on skin or ingest.
- The information provided should not be considered medical advice. The content provided is for informational purposes only, and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition.Please consult with a licensed healthcare professional before using any essential oils if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, or are taking any medications. Essential oils can interact with medications and may cause allergic reactions or other adverse effects.Additionally, if you experience any adverse reactions or symptoms after using essential oils or any other product mentioned, please seek medical attention immediately.
Water, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, orange, grapefruit and lime essential oils.