Sleepytime Essential Oil Inhaler
Tranquil Bliss for sweet dreams
$8.00 – $10.00
Sleepytime Essential Oil Inhaler is deeply relaxing so you can fall into a deep slumber.
Experience tranquility and embrace a restful sleep with our Sleepytime Essential Oil Inhaler. Crafted with a harmonious blend of organic lavender, melissa, and frankincense essential oils, to help you unwind and create the perfect bedtime routine.
Why you'll love it:
With its blissful scent, this sleep blend will help quiet your mind before getting cozy under the covers. This inhalable aromatherapy blend will transform your evenings into a sanctuary of peace and rejuvenation. Drift into a deep, restorative sleep and wake up refreshed, ready to embrace the new day. Elevate your bedtime routine with the power of organic lavender, melissa, and frankincense essential oils, and experience the bliss of a truly restful sleep.
- Easy to use on the go: The compact design makes it ideal for travel, ensuring you can enjoy its benefits wherever you go.
- Calming and Comforting: Simply take a deep breath from the inhaler, allowing the soothing blend to envelop your senses, and let go of the day's worries and tensions. Drift off into a deep, rejuvenating sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to embrace the day.
- Roman Chamomile- Calming and soothing properties that help relax the mind and body.
- Lavender- Known for its calming properties, promotes relaxation, and eases worries.
- Melissa Essential Oil- Also known as Lemon Balm or Bee Balm, brings a sense of tranquility, soothing the mind and uplifting the spirit.
- Frankincense- Grounds your senses, inviting a deep sense of peace and serenity.
- Cedarwood- Helps create a peaceful environment conducive to sleep.
Clean Product Highlight of Sleepytime Essential Oil Inhaler
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Weight 1- inhaler
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Avoid use on children under 6 yrs of age.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or on diseased or damaged skin.
- Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
Melissa Officinalis Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Olibanum, Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.
There are no reviews yet.