Queasy Essential Oil Inhaler Stick is Calming, soothing, and comforting.
Find quick relief from nausea and queasiness with this aromatic inhaler blend. Manage your feelings of uneasiness with our aromatherapy blend that will transport you to a place of calm and comfort. Infused with the natural scents of chamomile, ginger, lavender, and peppermint essential oils, this inhaler provides a soothing and calming effect that can help ease symptoms of nausea.
The inhaler is easy to use and can be carried wherever you go, providing relief on the go. Our inhaler is made with high-quality, natural ingredients that are safe and effective. Say goodbye to nausea and hello to relief with our Queasy Aromatherapy Inhaler.
Convenient and easy: Use on the go in an airplane or during a car ride. The soothing blend helps to bring balance and freshness to the moment.
Calming and Soothing: The combined aroma of lavender, peppermint, ginger, spearmint, orange, neroli, and frankincense creates a calming and soothing environment. It helps relax the mind to alleviate stress and tension.
Quick Relief when experiencing- Motion sickness, nausea during car rides, airplane trips, or medicine-induced nausea.
- Chamomile essential oil- A sweet, floral fragrance. Relaxing, comforting, soothing. ⠀⠀
- Lavender essential oil- Floral, soft, fresh aroma. Comforting, calming.⠀
- Ginger essential oil– Eases discomfort and soothes unease.
- Peppermint essential oil– Calming, comforting, refreshing.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
For nausea- use and if needed, use again 20 min. after initial inhalation. If still needed, it is okay to inhaler 20 min. later. Re-asses and use again when needed.
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Avoid use on children under 6 yrs of age. Always monitor small children and use sparingly.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Lavender: Lavandula angustifolia oil
- Peppermint: Mentha piperita oil
- Ginger: Zingiber officinale root oil
- Spearmint: Mentha spicata herb oil
- Petitgrain: Citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil
- Orange: Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil
- Roman Chamomile: Anthemis nobilis flower oil
- Frankincense: Boswellia carterii oil
- Neroli: Citrus aurantium amara flower oil