Stress Relief Essential Oil Aromatherapy Inhaler
Comforting Mood Magic
$8.50 – $10.00
Comforting, Serene Bliss
Wellness tool: Relaxation
Why should I use it? Cultivate tranquility and ease on your most taxing days. The calming aromas of coriander, and sandalwood combined with the uplifting oils of bergamot and Labrador tea will leave you in a state of pure bliss.
Favorite Features: A quick inhalable way to ease the tension of the day. Calming, soothing, and comforting on the days you are feeling frazzled.
- Labrador Tea essential oil– A rich, green aroma. Emotionally stabilizing, calming, and balancing.
- Bergamot essential oil- A floral, citrusy scent. Uplifting, mood-boosting, calming.
- Coriander essential oil- Slightly spicy, soft, fresh aroma. Sedative, comforting, calming.
- Sandalwood essential oil– Rich, warm, and woodsy. Spiritually grounding, balancing, peaceful.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
High-Quality Essential Oil Blends— Organic essential oils that are ready to
Only 100% Natural Ingredients Used— Blends do not contain any synthetic
ingredients or additives.
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on children under 2yrs of age.
- If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before use.
Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil and Ledum Groenlandicum (Labrador tea) oil.