Focus Essential Oil Aromatherapy Inhaler Stick
A powerfully stimulating inhalable blend.
$8.00 – $10.00
An aromatic burst of rejuvenation
Wellness tool: Focus & Energy
Why should I use it? This blend helps keep you on task by providing a powerful concentration boost. Stimulating and spicy scents of lemon, rosemary, coriander, cardamom, and peppermint join forces to help you tackle your most burdensome daily duties.
Favorite Features: A blend to help boost concentration for better productivity. Energizing
aromas of rosemary, coriander, cardamom, peppermint, and lemon help you maintain a
clear and focused mind.
Ideal for studying, work projects, or as a morning pick-me-up, this energizing
blend promotes mental clarity and helps soothe your tired mind.
- Rosemary essential oil- Stimulating, refreshing, rejuvenating.
- Lemon essential oil- A fresh, sweet citrus scent. Refreshing, energizing, uplifting.
- Basil essential oil– Fresh and herbaceous. Stimulating, energizing, promotes clarity.
- Cardamom essential oil– Warm, balsamic, and spicy aroma. Uplifting, invigorating, ignites passion.
- Coriander essential oil– Warm, and spicy with musky undertones. Soothing and stress-relieving.⠀⠀
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
High-Quality Essential Oil Blends— Organic essential oils that are ready to
Only 100% Natural Ingredients Used— Blends do not contain any synthetic
ingredients or additives.
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Do not use in babies or children younger than 6 yrs old.
- Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Avoid in cases of epilepsy
- Do not store with homeopathics
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Ocimum Basillicum (Basil) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract and Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.