Energizer Essential Oil Aromatherapy Inhaler Stick-Organic
An explosive pop of energy.
$8.00 – $10.00
Bold and Bright Aromatic Infusion
Wellness tool: Focus & Energy
Why should I use it? Energize blend is a fresh burst of aroma to support energy & rejuvenation throughout your day.
Favorite Features: This fragrant blend features a stimulating blend of rosemary, lemongrass, cedarwood, nutmeg, and fir essential oils that are sure to provide a burst of energy and freshness to your day.
- Rosemary essential oil- Stimulating, refreshing, rejuvenating.
- Lemongrass essential oil- A pungent citrusy aroma. Invigorating, uplifting, refreshing.
- Cedarwood essential oil– A warm, woodsy aroma. Emotionally grounding, calming, meditative.
- Fir essential oil– A fresh and earthy scent. Energizing, revitalizing, stabilizing
- Nutmeg essential oil– Musky, spicy, and sweet. Warming, motivating, comforting.
Use in your car, workspace, bathroom, or bedroom to create an energizing environment.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
High-Quality Essential Oil Blends— Organic essential oils that are ready to
Only 100% Natural Ingredients Used— Blends do not contain any synthetic
ingredients or additives.
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Avoid use on children under 10 yrs of age.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or on diseased or damaged skin.
- Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf oil, Cymbopogon citratus Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Abies balsamea (balsam fir) oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus atlantica , Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) seed oil.
There are no reviews yet.