Sleepytime Essential Oil Aromatherapy Inhaler Stick-Organic
Tranquil Bliss for sweet dreams
$8.00 – $10.00
Deeply relaxing so you can fall into a deep slumber
Wellness tool: Sleep
Why should I use it? An inhalable essential oil blend designed to help you unwind and relax before bed. Comforting, and calming, this tincture naturally encourages more restful sleep. A customer favorite, this comforting & calming blend promotes relaxation and tranquility for a night of deep and restful sleep. Designed to help you unwind and relax before bed.
Favorite Features: Experience the soothing scents of floral lavender, refreshing bergamot, and earthy aromas of cedarwood & frankincense as part of your bedtime ritual. With its blissful scent, this roll-on will help quiet your mind before getting cozy under the covers.
- Roman Chamomile- A sweet, floral aroma. Relaxing, comforting, soothing.
- Lavender- A floral, soft, and fresh aroma. Sedating, comforting, calming.
- Melissa Essential Oil- Also known as Lemon Balm or Bee Balm, this has a fresh
citrusy aroma. Refreshing and uplifting.
- Frankincense- Balsamic, warm, and earthy aroma. Spiritual, balancing,
- Cedarwood- A warm, woodsy scent. Emotionally grounding, calming, meditative.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Weight 1- inhaler
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Avoid use on children under 6 yrs of age.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or on diseased or damaged skin.
- Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
Melissa Officinalis Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Olibanum, Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.