Queasy Essential Oil Inhaler Stick
Calm your unease
$8.00 – $10.00
Calming, soothing, comforting
Wellness tool: Pain
Why should I use it? Ease your unease with Queasy. A relaxing blend of lavender & chamomile, a calming scent of ginger & peppermint, and a soothing aroma of frankincense and neroli that will transport you to a place of calm and comfort.
Favorite Features: Convenient and easy to use on plane and car rides. Soothing blend helps to bring balance and freshness to the moment.
- Chamomile essential oil- A sweet, floral fragrance. Relaxing, comforting, soothing. ⠀⠀
- Lavender essential oil- Floral, soft, fresh aroma. Comforting, calming.⠀
- Ginger essential oil– Ease discomfort and soothe unease.
- Peppermint essential oil– Calming, comforting, refreshing.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
For nausea- use and if needed, use again 20 min. after initial inhalation. If still needed, it is okay to inhaler 20 min. later. Re-asses and use again when needed.
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Avoid use on children under 6 yrs of age. Always monitor small children and use sparingly.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.