Migraine Buster Essential Oil Inhaler Stick-Organic
$8.00 – $10.00
Envelop your mind in comfort
Wellness tool: Pain
Why should I use it? Ease your aching head with this balancing and happy blend of geranium & clary sage, the uplifting aroma oil of lemon, and the soothing scents of jasmine and lavender.
Favorite Features: With one whiff, this soothing blend will encourage calm and bring balance to you when you need it most.
- Geranium essential oil– Calming, balancing, and balancing oil.
- Clary Sage essential oil- Encourage peace and calm when feeling stressed and frazzled.
- Lavender essential oil- Floral, soft, fresh aroma. Sedative, comforting.
- Jasmine essential oil– Deeply relaxing, soothing, calming.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Vegan | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Place the inhaler gently under your nostril, block the other nostril and inhale deeply. Do this 2x’s for each nostril. Then change to the other side. Repeat as needed. Do not use more than 3x’s in an hour. Always use the inhaler in an upright position.
Once the inhaler is used and open, the shelf life will be approximately 1-3 months; depending on how often it is used. The longevity of the product depends on how often it is used and left open. Essential oils are volatile and will evaporate. It is best to keep the inhaler closed when not in use. Store upright in a cool, dark environment.
Use Carefully with children. Inhalers are powerful and may be too powerful for them. In this case, wave the inhaler in front of their face instead of placing against the nose. Follow safety warnings.
- Do not use in babies or children under 6yrs. old
- Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Avoid in estrogen dependent cancers
- Could interact with birth control
Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Santalum Album (sandalwood) oil, Salvia Sclarea (clary oil), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) peel oil, Achillea Millefolium oil.