Divine Balance Aromatherapy Balm
Divinely balancing in a flash!
$12.00 – $22.00
Divine Balance Aromatherapy Balm will rock your world.
Why should I use it? This was formulated especially for women. This blend is soothing and comforting to nurture you during hot flashes or hormonal imbalances, bringing support to those days when you feel flushed or your hormones have you out of whack.
This delightful essential oil blend has the wonderful fresh scent of Clary Sage and Fennel, with a floral blend of Geranium, Palmarosa, and the earthy smells of Vetiver. One sniff, and you will find sweet bliss.
- Promote relaxation so you can reduce stress and anxiety.
- Divine Balance Balm contains nourishing ingredients to moisturize and soothe dry skin.
- Support mood, so you can feel balanced.
- Delightfully inviting, fragrant, sweet aroma.
- Clary Sage essential oil- Encourage peace and calm when feeling stressed and frazzled. ⠀⠀
- Fennel essential oil- Stimulating.
- Geranium essential oil– Calming and stabilizing.
- Vetiver essential oil– Emotionally and grounding.
Clean Product Highlights of Divine Balance Balm.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Gluten-Free| Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Recommended for women. A blend of Clary Sage, Fennel, Geranium, Palmarosa, and Vetiver.
- Do not use on children under 12yrs old.
- Avoid use if pregnant, breast feeding or have endometriosis.
- Consult physician before use if taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Do not use if you have a estrogen dependant cancer.
- Do not use if you have a blood clotting disorder or cancer
- .The information provided should not be considered medical advice. The content provided is for informational purposes only, and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition.Please consult with a licensed healthcare professional before using any essential oils if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, or are taking any medications. Essential oils can interact with medications and may cause allergic reactions or other adverse effects.Additionally, if you experience any adverse reactions or symptoms after using essential oils or any other product mentioned, please seek medical attention immediately.
Beeswax, avacado, coconut oil, Cupuacu Butter, arrowroot powder, clary sage, fennel, geranium, vetiver and palmerosa.
Char S. –
My mind is blown! I am extremely skeptical of aromatherapy because I have never had a problem “fixed” by it. I buy aromatherapy products because I like the smells and they generally are more natural, who knows what’s happening on another level? Needless to say, I have continued to see benefits from the “dreamy” menopause balm. My hot flashes are down ~75% or more, even during the day. When I have a hot flash, it is not nearly as severe, nor last as long, nor act as disorienting. When I am able, I try to sniff it as I feel the flash approaching and it seems to quell it from going into a full-on flash.
My overall concentration, attention to task, problem-solving, and motivation is noticeably better. I also maintain attention/concentration for longer periods of time, especially noticeable when meditating. All of these benefits could be coming from getting more consistent and deeper sleep, hence my nickname for it – Dreamy Menopause Balm.
I feel the need to carry the balm everywhere I go just in case a flash starts.
I would like to preorder as many of these as possible and distribute to my tribe of flashing friends.