Bug Bite Itch Relief
Say farewell to the itch.
$11.20 – $14.00
Bug Bite Itch Relief is soothing comfort in a bottle.
Why should I use it? Don’t let the bugs keep you from enjoying the outdoors. Soothe the itch. Bug Bite Itch Stick is the perfect solution for those annoying and itchy bug bites! Say goodbye to the discomfort of itchy bug bites.
Our fast-acting formula brings loving comfort while adding hydration to keep your skin from feeling overly dry. Blended with aloe vera, calendula, lavender, chamomile, and peppermint to provide both calm and relieve the itch.
- This effective blend soothes the discomfort and irritation of insect bites and stings.
- Our itch stick is a must-have for anyone who spends time outdoors.
- Small portable, and convenient to use on the go. Fits into your pocket or purse.
- Provides a fast, cooling sensation to ease most outdoor itches
- More soothing, less itching.
Key Ingredients of Bug Bite Itch Relief:
- Aloe Vera– Deeply moisturizing. Contains vitamin B complex, vitamin C, and folic acid.
- Lavender- Floral, soft, fresh aroma. Promotes healthy skin.⠀
- Chamomile– A sweet, floral aroma. Calming to irritated skin.
- Calendula– Calm skin irritation.
Clean Product Highlights of Bug Bite Itch Relief.
Organic essential oils| 100% Natural Ingredients | Gluten-Free| Vegan | Nut Free| Leaping Bunny Certified | Paraben & Sulfate Free
Weight 10 ml
Simply apply a small amount of our Bug Bite Itch Relief, as needed. directly onto the affected area, and let the formula work its magic.
- Contains alcohol, do not injest.
For topical use only. Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Avoid use with children under 2yrs. of age
- Consult a physician before use if using medications or have a medical condition.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, calendula. Ethyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Lauryl Lactate, Myristyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E acetate).
Love this stuff! Works great and really stops the itch. Doesn’t dry my skin like other products.